Real Estate: A Career That Puts You in Charge!
- People from all different occupations become successful real estate brokers. You just need to be a “people-person” who enjoys assisting others.
- You must be self-motivated. You’ll be your own boss! Your efforts will determine how much money you make.
- You need to be organized. You will multi-task your way through the day. No two days are the same.
- You need to be professional. You’ll represent a company with a strong local and national reputation. Be up to the task!
Here’s How to Get Started:
- Contact our office! We’d like to get to know you and answer all of your questions.
- Start developing your “Sphere of Influence”. Tell your friends and family that soon you will have a real estate license.
- Complete the Real Estate Agent Sales Course and take the Maine Licensing Examination.
- Clear your schedule and begin your training at Sandy River Realty. We’ll get you moving in the right direction!